Business Diagnosis a vital weapon for Business
This is the first step to take a leap of faith and grow your Organisation to 10x. This is an objective 360-degree assessment of an Organisation.
- Use a myriad of scientific tools which are highly regarded and established in the industry
- Study the goal alignment and strategic intent of leadership
- Deep dive to validate the robustness of all processes – sales, production, service, marketing
- Deploy an employee engagement tool to study the engagement levels of the employees
- Study and establish the ease of doing business “with and within” the Organisation
- We do a detailed culture audit
Diagnostic is a comprehensive “strategic and OD tool” used to assess the current status of the Organisation. Even as it uncovers critical data – it acts as a pressure valve! The findings of the diagnostic are used to craft a strategic road map for the future. This roadmap is aligned to the strategic priorities, which are mapped to the ground realities. A detailed employee engagement report is also shared. We use an indigenous engagement tool, which has been tested over 25000 employees
Why get a Business diagnosis done
The answer to this question is the question itself? Why do people get their “body checkup done” on a regular basis? Most Organisations get a medical check-up done before onboarding a new employee and then get an annual medical check-up done. This is because people are the most critical resource for any organization. YOUR business offers you identity, status, revenue and the opportunity to create jobs – and you must keep on checking its health.
Diagnostics helps to identify outdated processes, increases process efficiency. It helps to recharge the team and evaluate the efficacy of goals. Most importantly it isolates low hanging fruits that can be leveraged to get immediate results.
Diagnostics also identifies the strategic direction for the Organisation.
What do we do
- Identify the Key Issues in Operations
- Assess the “Internal Brand” Strength
- Validate the Process Robustness
- Benchmark against Customer Expectations
- Define the “Opportunity (Issue/Problem) Statement”
- Clarify the Road Map between your Organisation and Finesse
- Prioritise the Strategic action areas basis “impact” and “effectiveness” Seize on the opportunities
Diagnostic is a great service and its effectiveness is directly proportionate to the expertise of the consultant.
Initiate an impactful, effective Organisational diagnosis with Finesse TODAY!!