Our promise is simple “transfer of training to the workplace”. We start at the level of “learner motivation” and map it to Organisational requirements.
Training Need Analysis/ training need identification
How do we ensure a change in behaviour:
- Designing a Training Need Identification based program
- Creating learner motivation
- Crafting stakeholder engagement
- An OD Tool is designed in accordance with the Training Need Analysis. It is used in the session so that learning objectives are simplified and the trainees retain the “key message”. HR uses is recommended to use this tool post-training to roll out “reward and recognition”. Continuous reinforcement ensures the transfer of learning to the workplace and teams display the desired behaviour’s.
- A workbook is created for each session to offer “hands-on practice” of learning concepts and a ready reckoner post the training lot of interactive activities, videos, role-play and case studies are used during the workshops.
The Signature workshops of Finesse:
A brief explanation for selecting these 3 program’s
- There is a war for talent. Secondary and primary research complemented by Training needs identification has thrown up that “hiring” the right talent is a skill that needs to be imparted urgently.
- There is growing evidence that shows that the employee life cycle from the point of attracting talent, their growth, engagement, development, enrichment up to the point they leave as apostles is critical. Training Need Analysis of businesses has shown that managing talent is the key to success and 10 X growth.
- Building and Retaining high performing teams
- Leadership Development Program
Family of modules
- Business Plan Design
- Critical Thinking
- Vision, Mission, Values
- Strategic Thinking
- Behavioural Competencies
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Negotiation Skills
- Team Building
- Personal Effectiveness
- Conflict Management
- Leaders as Coaches
- Customer Handling
- Interviewing Skills
- Review Management
- Performance Management